Your deepest spring king

Just curious to see what some of the deepest spring kings were caught in the past or now? Where were you fishing and what did they chew on? My personal spring king was 95ft down over 110 on a doctor fly while I was fishing for lakers off of Rochester. Lets calls spring before may 15th.

Edited by brucehookedup

60 over 350, was a spring derby ten years ago out of the roc on spoons.Last year first week of the spring derby found some by braddx 50/60 down over 90.They were under gangs of lakers.I remember a 140 rigger going off out at the bar a couple years ago too, spinny!

3 years ago 200 down over 350 (200' of cable anyway) off Olcott on a black/chart/glow R&R Razor.

The weekend before Memorial Day Weekend last year, I had a meat rig with an MC Rocket fire 7 times down 140 over 200.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Tim Bromund

Caught many 165 down over 240 off the bar deepest ever 285 over 300. Brute 20lb shark spinny and fly also mag moonshines. Biggest lake trout 24lbs caught 245down over 300 spinny and fly. Late May early June. Not my favorite thing to do hate dealing with that 20lb shark.

Edited by bigblue

260' down on the rigger during the Wilson Harbor Invitational two years ago on a Flasher/Fly rig. We caught so many cookie cutters that day we were hoping some big boys were being lazy and sitting out deep on the bottom, but the same teenage class of fish was all we caught out there.

Last Spring one of our hottest riggers in May was the deep one that sat anywhere from 125'-225' depending on the marks.

95 feet down over 200fow! Fish came on a Mag 42 second spoon, Trolling between Wilson and Olcott in the last weekend of the Spring Derby 2012.

140 feet down over 250 feet of water somewhere between the bar and Wilson. White flasher with a twinky rig and a fake piece of cut bait. This was the Memorial day weekend two years ago.