Marty's GREAT fishing report !

Marty's GREAT fishing report !!!!  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If Marty lost his MoJo hat will he back to the Ole lack-luster fishing report ?

• The hat should be burned.
    • You call that a hat !!!!!
    • Man it's been a cold winter/spring.

The sheep too :lol:  I think Marty should receive some kind of special medal just for having the balls to wear that hat :) Maybe the medal could have a pic of a guy with a tie on it .....just thinking...

Edited by Sk8man

You should see the old bastard mow his lawn in his spedos and that hat. Oh boy the goats run to the other field.

Those aren't "speedos" it's my "tan line"

The sheep too :lol:  I think Marty should receive some kind of special medal just for having the balls to wear that hat :) Maybe the medal could have a pic of a guy with a tie on it .....just thinking...

I'll have you know I'm a highly decorated veteran

Those aren't "speedos" it's my "tan line"

I'll have you know I'm a highly decorated veteran

Stop in to the Big Flats American Legion, I'll buy you a few beers, and talk fishing.

Thank you for your service!!

Let's all stop picking on my neighbor! I don't wanna see him on the deck crying. We could take up a donation to get him a new hat. I got a reel hooked up hat you can have Marty the fish will jump in the boat if you put that on. LOL. :)

Let's all stop picking on my neighbor! I don't wanna see him on the deck crying. We could take up a donation to get him a new hat. I got a reel hooked up hat you can have Marty the fish will jump in the boat if you put that on. LOL. :)

Geeeeeeezus I've lived next door to you for ________ (<--insert YEARS here) never got nothing,"Reel-Hooked Up" even bought 2 of those high priced boat rides, AND I gotta buy "YOUR" named sake fly ( that I ALWAYS say I catch them on) from Iron Duke down at Hills, Valleys, and Streams, :doh:  I meet Jason :hi:   :doh:  once at your place  and I get a "3 Dog Fishing Charters" T-shirt ..........speaking of "Jason", since I see your taste in things Sean, just bring those donations over, I'll pick out my own hat  :P .......Hey ! Hey ! Look ! I'm 'crying" on my deck again ........ :mooning:  Do you smell buttered popcorn ?  :rofl:

I smelled some barbeque the other day! I got flies, lures of all sorts, rods, and reels what ever you need.

Speaking of smells (another good spot to put Jason's name :rofl: ) Did you see I unloaded the outdoor boiler onto somebody else ?, I have o'fish'ally got out of the firewood business..........your welcome........once again I have to do some propane shopping

Dang no mercy for a fellow fisherman and his good luck hat lmao... its ok luck is just luck moves around from day to day for all .. now his fishing partner that's good luck and cant be beat ..doesn't even ask for coffee ... do think  maybe a salt water hat for him as salty as he is ..good fishing to all and good luck in the derby