Owasco 4-26/27

I've been an avid reader but this is my first report.  I plan on participating more this year, and thanks to all for some great info. 

Fish on Owasco still seemed to be in a winter pattern, landed 3 average lakers on leadcore with spoons over 150ft.  Best looking screen was anything over 150 and south of Long Point.  Landed another laker jigging on the drop (saw him chasing down on the graph).  All fish that were biters were down between 30'-50' over 150-170'.  Water was 38-42.

There was 2 or 3 other boats out.  I'd be glad to hear from anyone who fishes the lake.  My family has a place there and I get out as much as I can.

Fished owasco today. Marked fish early in 150 to 170 foot of water. most were suspended around 100. Trolling produced a skunk. Lockjaw is in order. Managed to jig up one for dinner but that was it. Disappointed in the fishing but nice day on the water. marked lots of bait.Fished around ensonor.

Anyone hearing anything about Browns or Rainbows?  The bait is back hopefully the Lakers and Walleye (not looking to start anything)have switched off the fingerling diet since the bait has returned in good numbers.