Myself will be pier fishing every day weather permitting, except for weekends unless the lakes to rough to get out and do have my derby ticket in pocket...for the past two weeks been catching fish on summerville, one trip to i-bay, and one trip to charlotte...fish are around and webster has been hot lately, but i stay away from there and prefer summerville...being the type of person that stays away from a crowd, im fine with a few less fish if i am not clustered which happens on webster...been out literally every day but one the past two weeks from 430 to dark or so...if you wanted to meet up for derby reasons im cool with that...could pull a big brown off the pier...

Myself will be pier fishing every day weather permitting, except for weekends unless the lakes to rough to get out and do have my derby ticket in pocket...for the past two weeks been catching fish on summerville, one trip to i-bay, and one trip to charlotte...fish are around and webster has been hot lately, but i stay away from there and prefer summerville...being the type of person that stays away from a crowd, im fine with a few less fish if i am not clustered which happens on webster...been out literally every day but one the past two weeks from 430 to dark or so...if you wanted to meet up for derby reasons im cool with that...could pull a big brown off the pier...