Yes, my uncles are at camp now, water is up but they will have boat in later today and will call me with the on the seen at the seen report, I will post later today. Stay tuned PAP.

Last I heard there was quite a bit of debris floating around the bay. Not sure if its flushed out the last couple days.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That is the case as of now, they took a road trip down the nort shore road this morning as said you could see it from there, also with a southwest blow it will stay in the bay

Debris was pretty bad out there today. Chocolate water. Rivers are flowing high and hard. Should be a great season opener though...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice work! 4 for us no pike. They were in there but turned off and went deeper after all the pressure. What boat were you I'm sure we passed each other a bunch. I was the blue tracker with trees.

post-151421-13992019101139_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by FleetTracker

I'm a rookie to the walleye scene, but would like to give it a try. Hoping someone would be kind enough to give me some advice on tackle and tactics. My 20' boat doesn't do well on windy days for browns on the main lake, hoping I can find some action in Black river bay or Chaumont since I live in Watertown. Sure would appreciate any info people are willing to share as this weekend will be my only chance for walleye this year, will be gone for work until a short trip home in mid June.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United