Worked west of creek in 15-30 fow. Black and silver, black and gold, clown and orange long a bombers. NBK and Orange/White/glow spoons were the ticket. 48.5 degree water was best. Five kings up to 23, big lakers, browns and a few coho. Lost a few other nice ones off the riggers. Tried to stay in the 47.8-48.5 green water. Not fast and furious but we had 30 bites. It's been a long time since we've had a king almost spool us twice. Other king were 17 lb. And the rest were in the low teens. They also wanted it fast. Great day overall. Tomorrow looks nasty but if it isn't as bad as they are forecasting, we'll be back out there. Good luck to everyone in the Spring LOC. Especially the Sandy Creek Boys.

2.7-2.8. We usually start around 2.4-2.5. If we find too many lakers, we speed it up. Where there's lakers, there's bait and usually kings. I always also run some larger sticks and at least 4 spoons in my program. Most of our kings have come on spoons. The other things to find are pea green water, close to the warmest temperature, diving birds, etc. I also use my lowrance to find the bait. There should be kings right in front of the creek. You'll sacrifice some numbers going deeper but will see the quality. I just try not to go too deep if it isn't green and reasonable in temperature.

Proof is in the pudding. Probably not many others fishing that water but it makes perfect sense. Nice to see sandy out fish the western end.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United