Keuka Keuka 5-4-14

We Launched out of Branchport at about 5:45 AM fishing the Finger Lakes Trollers Association Club tournament and ran way south...   We ran cores, coppers, riggers, rigs and wires...  We were into our first fish shortly after getting the gear in the water and the action was steady putting 3 to 4 pound lakers in the boat until we decided to move out to the 150 fow range to take a look and bang we were into something big on the 130 rigger with a FLT Custom painted pro troll flasher which stayed hot the rest of the day...   We fought this fish for about 10 mins , it did not want to come to the boat and pulled some drag a few times...   We managed to get this lengthy 11 pound laker to the boat and in the cooler... We reset that rigger and not even after having it down 2 mins it fires again with a 8 pound laker which also put up a great fight but we managed to bring to the net.....   We decided we had a decent cooler full of lakers and went in shallow and tried for 4 hours to get an off fish but only managed one small pike...  We ended the day 14 for 14 all lakers and winning the FLTA Keuka Tournament with only weighing in 3 of the possible 5 fish we were allowed for a combined weight of 24.9 and also getting Lunker with the 11.3 laker.... Finger Lakes Tackle did all the damage today.. King of Sting flasher pulling a Big Weenie Seneca Ghost was HOT!! Great Day on the water other than the relentless winds....   Great Job to all who Fished today......

Mike

post-148405-0-79053700-1399248477_thumb.jpg

11.3 # Laker

post-148405-0-82900600-1399248536_thumb.jpg

8 # Laker

Awesome job. Great meeting you today. Those are super fish for any finger lake. Had a buddy back out so I went solo today went 19 for 22. All cookie cutter Lakers. Congratulations and thanks to all members for a warm welcome. Looking forward to next one.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Great job Mike! That is one hell of a Keuka Laker you should be proud of that one. Makes me happy to hear you guys got it done and on the Seneca Ghost even better. Jason and I will be running a new version of that flasher up in Wilson can't wait. Once again great fish!!

Thanks Guys !! Nautitroller it was nice meeting you and welcome to the club.... Joey just keep on keepin it reel you had a great day as well... Jason we fished south of the bluff all morning .... Sean those flys you and Jason put together are always my go to, they always get the job done and APB looking forward to your reports soon on Seneca...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app