May be time for a new radio call sign!

I just realized that my VHF handle "Shake-n-Bake " is now also used to describe a form of POISON that crystal meth addicts use to avoid the realities of life! My cousin and I started using that name years ago after watching Talladega Nights. We got a kick out of it and have grown quite fond of the name. Debating whether or not to change our handle now. Definitely do not want to be associated in any way with that poison. What to do? At least the boat is not lettered with it! Ha DEC and Coast Guardsmen might show a little more interest in us with that name! LOL

I would keep it, only those crack heads know what it meas in there lingo, in the real world as we know it it sounds cool. I personally never heard of it used any other way.

I say leave it alone. If the name is what people know the boat as and how to contact you, leave well enough alone. I've only heard Shake-N-Bake used in food preparation, too. I think you'll be fine with the CG...

Sent from my Verizon HTC Thunderbolt using the Lake Ontario United mobile app

That was my friend Mike that did that not me! LOL That was the weekend he had all his beer stolen from next to his tent while he was sleeping!  Probably messed him all up! Ha I will give you a shout. Weather is not looking all that great.