We are heading to Olcott this morning for the first time. Are there any quick tips out there to get us going for a fast. Start. Thanks in advance and will let you know how it goes

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United. Pj100h

Its good everywhere inside 80fow. We were out last Saturday and went 26-33.... Absolutely crazy !!!

Browns, Lakers (tons of Lakers), Kings, Coho, and a few steelhead !!

Absolutely fantastic fishing.

Didn't change the sticks or spoons all day. Green, Orange, Blue seemed to work.

Good luck out there. We will be out tomorrow afternoon looking for some bigger Kings. Largest was around 15 on Sat...

Well thanks guys. It was a beautiful day on the lake but the fish didn't show up. We had one huge smallmouth and a brown. But that was it. Was the same for everyone out there today. Will be back next week thanks for the tips and keep me up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United. Pj100h

Same report here.  We fished 7 hrs only caught 1 coho and lost 2 of something else.  The weather and water was awesome if the fish would have showed up it would have been an amazing day.  I wonder where they all went.

Ran into the same thing today.  Brought my son with me and we had one hit.  The shallow water was clear as a bell and we ran out of time to effectively scan the deeper water.  No mud line present so the rain will help out this week.  That being said, when do the fish move away from near shore?  Water temps near shore were 45 and in 20" were 37.  

Out again yesterday for a half day in the afternoon. A bit bumpy 2-3 footers... Could not move a single rod. Fished same water as Saturday and even tried west of Olcott...

East wind was COOOOOOOLD. Lake temps dramatically different than Sat. In front of Olcott and west we found warmer water surface 41, 10ft @ subtroll 43ish...

Down east we found COLD water 38 and 40ish...

May try Wilson or the bar on Sat.

I went out of Olcott on Saturday morning and had a bonanza. I couldn't help but have a fish on the line if it was in the water. I went out Monday afternoon and was completely shut out. Everyone was. Not even a hit. I tried 10-20'. Nothing. I went to 40', 50', 60', and 70' for lakers. Nothing.

Funny how fast things can change.