Caught a nice brown today. launched out of stoney and hung a left. Then main engine wouldn't start at sundown and had to use my kicker for an hour back to the launch in the dark. Wife hates me lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

post-148474-0-92454800-1399548813_thumb.png

Edited by Little Crappie

Fishing was very good out of Stoney on Tuesday, I did a solo trip for a few hours and caught 5 browns, 1 lake trout, and missed two more right behind the boat. Most water just south of the creek was well stained and 44 degrees with a lot of fish around from 10' to 25' of water. Also had some big hooks show up on the screen in 35' of water. Warmest water just out of the bay was 48, coldest I hit was 43, but didn't cover a lot of water, didn't need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

• 2 weeks later...

I may head to stony point launch on Tuesday. I am looking for info about how it's been in this area for browns. Hope to troll drowned island area with boards in 10-25 fow. Any body had success there lately?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Drowned island is good on the inside for browns. Outside is laker city. Some browns mixed in. Did very well Sunday there and all last weekend. Spoons on the boards and riggers work great. Have not run sticks because the spoons seem to out produce. Might hit a screamer like we did both days last weekend and get a king.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by sammyslayer