Big Fish Friday attendance

I'm a middle man. We're between Sampson and Lodi, closer to Lodi. We'll be launching at Sampson for the Derby.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

That just means you'll get shot from both sides!

Well, I hate to flip flop here but I'm not gonna be able to change some of my obligations for memorial day. So, I'm fishing the nltd this weekend. You can count me in for big fish Fri. See you at Sampson.

Looking forward to meeting folks from here! Nice job with putting this together Nick.

Jason

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

is it to late to get in?  I finally got confirmation I have the day off gonna be on the lake anyways would love to participate

That will make 20!  Wow!  We really have good attendance this year!

Looks like a wet tough derby coming up....can't believe all this rain....good luck John!

Edited by Sk8man

The wind and thw waves were to much for my aging body and little boat had to call it early anyone elese back at the dock yet?

Sent from my DROID Pro using Lake Ontario United mobile app

nice to get a chance to talk to a couple of you before taking off made some bonus points with the wife probably bought 2 extra hours tomarrow  what ended up winning?  good luck with the derby this weekend hopefully fishing picks up.

Rampage won with an 11.28 laker. Had some other nice lakers weighed, and a nice9 lb rainbow.

As far as conditions, less than a ft waves. 5-7 mph. Some debris here and there. Between Glen eldrige and peach orchard it was pretty bad, but the North wind this afternoon took care of that.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app