For sale 1998 Monark 1700 pro

ski-dooz

1998 17' Monark Pro 1700 Deep v. It is a great boat that I used on Lake O for the last 3 years. I fished the boat with 3 large guy no problem. I would love to keep the boat but I don't have room for 5 boats lol. The boat has x15mt GPS, STS radio, and Bert's track system. I fish the boat in 3+ footers with no problem. The motor is a 1998 force 90hp that runs great. I trolled with it 8+ a day no problem. The trailer is in Good shape. I repainted the trailer couple of years ago and put new mag wheels and radial tires. I also rewired the trailer and put all new LED lighting on it. The trailer was rebuilt with all stainless steel bolts so no rusting!!!! It also got new cables safety chains. The thing is really nice and if I didn’t just buy a 20’ fishmaster I would be fishing out of it again this year. I think the boat will make someone a great boat. I’m asking $7200.00 and I if you see the boat you will see it worth every penny. I have pics if you send me your email I can send some. I will try to post some on here. Thanks for looking

Interested in your boat.  Where are you located?  Would you be able to send me some more pictures of the interior and pics/list of any extras that come with it; ie riggers, accessories, gear.  Looks like a great boat to fish out of......looking for something that will handle our bigger lakes in Maine. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...