Lack of shizzle

Due to selling my house and buying another Ill be off line for awhile.

Closeing this FRI. Ill be fishing the Sodus Derby next month and the LOU derby in the summer.Not sure when or if Ill get back to computers. Mid life crisis or something but Im trying to decide if life was better before computers or after. Im also thinking about throwing my cellphone in the lake.Cable TV may go by the wayside also.

Still the same fishstix just want to simplify life somewhat.

Its been a brutal hard winter ,maybe Ill soften up when I get some fishing in.

BTW I did my boat trailer last weekend . Its a 2001 shorelander with disc brakes and bearing buddies. Regular marine grease mixes with water synthetic grease doesn"t. Synthetic costs more but I havent changed a pin or a ujoint in anything since I switched over to it. Been a couple years now.

Good luck to all and look for my name on the leaderboards........

`stix,....was wondering why we haven't heard from you lately :? , hope your selling because you want to. That is a lot of house if your down to just you & the misses.

I just pulled my boat out of storage Friday and have to doll it up a little after being stored all winter. Got a couple of upgrades to work in when time permits but can fish it right away if the need arises :roll: .

Please stay in touch `cause we miss you. Better yet I hope to see you out on the lake this spring before you shift gears for Lake Ontario.

Stinger , it was our intention to downsize . But we ended up going bigger. Kinda like 2ft ides I just cant explain it.

We been talking about doing the Barney derby the end of next month.Ole Willie Fish wants to get his Michigan Stingers going in the fingerlakes.

Wildman {the one that had the tackle shop in Ithaca} Put a camper next to mine up at Hughes. A real wealth of info. there. A lot of beer drinking to do also." Cosighner" from the fingerlakes set up there also.

Derby winners all around me , could be my turn this year.

I'll miss your reports on here Fishstix but understand when you see 200+ hits and three replyies kinda makes ya think. Wildman what a hoot he is to talk too. He got me into using ppeanuts rigs for lake trout. Told me drop them down so your balls drag on the bottom go two boat lenghts and you'll have a laker on. I stopped by and told it didn't work that I had to go about 4 boat lenghts. He said Hmmmm!!!!!! How longs your boat, told him20.5' .....That's it he said my boat that much longer than yours.................... :lol:

"Sonny", as many of you know him, is a gem. You seem a little bummed, my friend!

I think the best thing I can say about him is that if someone is getting picked on in a bar, I think he'd be the most likely person in the room to help the sap out. And I don't think many people would stay in Sonny's way after he gave them the hard eye, either.

He's also a creative, independent thinker. I was stunned to see a "Hillary" sticker on his truck a couple of years ago. That must have been popular in the logging yards! Sonny said he figured DC was all a big money grab anyway, and she'd know how to grab some as a Senator for New York.

He wouldn't fish with me for years 'cause I wear a suit for work, but I'm proud to say I've spent many hundreds of hours with him on the water and we rarely ran out of fun convo.

I wish y'all didn't know this, cause there always seems to be somebody else wanting to fish with my buddy when I shake free from my work, but there it is ...

Sonny (Fishstix) - you are the man.

aV2wdDy9.jpg

FishStix's,

It appears our plan of deception is working perfectly... Stinger thinks I am trying to get on his boat for the C-LOU ALL, everyone thinks you are escaping NYS like I did (reference taxes) and that there is the possibility that one of the top C-Lake fisherman (you) will not participate, giving all the other wannabes a chance.

By the way, what time did we agree to meet at the dock?

(chaos

Vince....you are a bad boy. Your post is starting to sound a lot like Rush Limbaugh's, "Operation Chaos" :devil: