When we run them, we usually use black ones........ Others, like our green ones work pretty good too, when we use spoons. If we run any bait, the chrome ones seem to work fairly well.... 

Some days Chrome and other days colors or black.  Its not a stealth thing they must make a lot of racket going through the water .  What with the displacement of the disc and the tight wire. 

For years I have used chartreuse and a Kelly green. Have to try a new color next trip because I lost the chartreuse last year. I think I am going to try white.

Started with black and always seem to catch something using them. No reason to change.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm.

I use a kelly green and a chartreuse diver mostly.  Kings have loved a kelly green diver since they came out and it's still the case today.

I think a lot of guys use all black divers because it is color neutral and they want to take the diver color out of the equation.

Tim

Mostly black but I have a few different colored ones as well.....Tim hit it on the head for me....try to present neutrally so the focus is on the lure itself.