the perfect boat

Lund 2075 tyee, trailerable, fishable, expensive! All bells and whistles too! Saw an outdoor show with one, you have digital control of rpm to adjust trolling speed.... nice. Dream boat!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hard to beat a trailerable express cabin twin outboard powered boat with engine bracket(s), full transom, clean unobstructed rear cockpit, hardtop, and removable side and rear drop curtains. I prefer twins over one large engine and a trolling engine.

Walkarounds are a thumbs down for me, too much wasted cabin space in my opinion.

The perfect lake ontario boat is called Leviatan and Marlowe is the captain. Them little thruster thingies in the bow are just incredible.

When I first read the name it had been in the water for about 2 weeks And for me it was a case of instant love.

It is a Steiger Craft

Edited by rolmops

That is a rhetorical question. It's like asking what is the perfect woman. I've gone through four boats in the last nine years trying to get as close to perfect as possible. Ended up with a trailerable hydrasport with a bracketed outboard,walk around and hardtop. Hard to beat a closed transom in rough weather, and with little kids..... It's all about compromises and making the least amount of them and still being satisfied.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Rolmops, as a semi-regular aboard Marlowe's Leviathan ( 255 DV Miami Steiger Craft with bow thruster and fish box macerator overboard trash pump ) it's one heck of a fishing boat and trailerable if you have the right tow vehicle. I don't know of another trailerable boat with that much usable deck space. It honestly rivals the fishing room of my 27' Boston Whaler which is not trailerable.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app