Got out with the wife today. Hit the water about noon and headed east. Was out the day before with WNYFfisherman and his crew and only caught two lakers. Set up in 60 feet of water in front of Keg Creek and trolled east at 2.5 sog. Spread consisted of two riggers one with a Bloody Nose spoon and the other one with a Glow frog spoon dragging the bottom, two wire Dipsey's with SD/ flies and two 7 color LC's with spoons on the boards. Marked a lot of fish on the bottom and a few down 35 ( hence the 7 colors). Slow going at first then doubled up with a 15 lb king on a Sea Sick Wadler off the lead and a Laker off the Dipsey. Wife reeled in her first fish a nice spring king!!! A short time later she landed another Laker off the Dipsey. Had a nice afternoon and wrapped it up with only three in the boat. All were between 60 to 90 fow. My buddy Chris and his crew were out near us and they landed 5 Lakers on the same program as us. post-150258-1399849142141_thumb.jpgpost-150258-13998491562905_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the report .My wife and I where out there too in front of the somerset plant in 60 feet of water fishing with cowbells .First time thay worked for us biggest for us was 17 lbs. We tried for salmon and browns for 3 hours with spoons, flasher flies and stick baits with no hits so the lakers saved the day. Nice job finding the salmon. I bet you had a big old smile on your face when the wife was reeling that one in! It's awesome to see someone catch their first big one. Jeff

Thats awesome. My lady is also hooked i cant go without her i started her ice fishing in dec we fished every weekend both days all winter. Started her on honeoye for the big gills and bass. Ended up laker fishing on Kueka Now shes caught her first king and its in her blood. I love watching her catch fish!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wait till the hot weather comes and the bikini is broken out! Now that is my idea of fishing! Even if the fish aren't cooperating the scenery is awesome! Haha