Spinning flasher set up?

So i'm on break at work yesterday and there is a fishing show on 

THe guy on the show had set up two triangle shaped no drag spinning flashers on each downrigger balls, he mentioned that they spun in opposite direction and attracted fish the port side ones where matching blue and the starboard side ones where green. He also said not to run your spoons to far behind the spinners. 

My question to you pros out there is this. when you hook these things up do you hook them up below the 2 foot lead with the clip for the line (I would think you run the chance of tangling the whole mess up that way) or do you hook up the clip behind them in series (that might give you some action on the rod and simulate a bite all the time which would be annoying)

Finally what are these things called and where can I get them?

We used to disassemble the Luhr Jensen Ford Fender troll and use the single blades the same way the Shortbus Flashers are rigged....

Hot Spot have the Agitator flasher. As I've said before my most productive set up for the past couple of season is running two 9 inch Agitators in tandem off the ball. The first one has a 30 inch leader attached to the ball and the trailer is 16 inches behind the first Agitator. I run an Apex 5.5 Rocket or Popcorn 5 feet above the ball and 5 feet behind the last Agitator. This set up has knocked the daylights out of the fish. My biggest fish for the last two season has been off a 9" Agitator trailing a 5.5 Glow Jelly UV Apex 5 feet behind the Agitator. 

Hot Spot have the Agitator flasher. As I've said before my most productive set up for the past couple of season is running two 9 inch Agitators in tandem off the ball. The first one has a 30 inch leader attached to the ball and the trailer is 16 inches behind the first Agitator. I run an Apex 5.5 Rocket or Popcorn 5 feet above the ball and 5 feet behind the last Agitator. This set up has knocked the daylights out of the fish. My biggest fish for the last two season has been off a 9" Agitator trailing a 5.5 Glow Jelly UV Apex 5 feet behind the Agitator.

Hey Foley Sully told me those things work great for mixing milkshakes !!!!

Fat Nancy's or All Seasons in Pulaski has them.  Seen them on E-bay and the interney tackle houses.

We allways do well with the Tri-flash flasher too.  I like that for cut bait in the fall.

Edited by Big Dave