Yesterday was a wash so today we're dragging spoons across the front of nine mile, fishing since around ten in 85-95 fow, so far nothing but the day is young. We're listening o. Channel 9

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Fished 60-200 fow, spoons and flatfish. Not a hit. Marked bait and a few fish right on the bottom, mostly around 130-145.

Tomorrow we'll try the mouth of the salmon river, see if the returning steelies can be coaxed...

Oh joy, no fishes off Salmon either. We'll, we have to go someplace, may as well not catch fish there. We already haven't caught them every ace else. Anybody fish north of Pulaski?

Fished 60-200 fow, spoons and flatfish. Not a hit. Marked bait and a few fish right on the bottom, mostly around 130-145.

Tomorrow we'll try the mouth of the salmon river, see if the returning steelies can be coaxed...

If your into catching some Lake Trout try cowbells and peanuts or spin-n glows right off the bottom

Don't really want to focus on lakers... I get them on cow bells and blue flatfish in Lake George... But we're not after lakers.

Today we out in at Mexico around 9:30 and trolled 8-20 fow all the way to South Sandy Pond. Switched between watermelon, green, pink and brown spoons and fire tiger, brown and yellow sticks. And other stuff I can't remember. Not a bloody thing.

Then we went out to 45 feet off the Salmon and fished sticks off the ball at 20 feet off bottom and 30 feet down, spoons off the boards with 1/8 oz bullets above the leaders... May as well have kept the rods in the boat and taken a long boat ride.

Tomorrow we're going to see if dawn is better, earliest we've been out is 8:00. Tough to get out early when you get back and Baka a lasagna...