Started fishing at 10am and planned to fish till dark. We worked the inside waters from the lighthouse to the plant. Had one hit directly in front of plant on a die hard spoon down 12 over 55'. it was a small 16" King. made a couple more passes nothing. Pushed out to deeper water. marked alot of bait and fish between 140-200 FOW. couldnt get a rod to fire, I was running one shallow rigger and one deep, 3 dipsy's spread throughout the column, a core line down the chute all pulling a mix of spoons, and one flasher/fly. decided to pick up and head the other direction. we ran 10 miles to Moon beach and set up the inshore program there fishing back towards the lighthouse. took one fish on a 2 color core pulling a orange spin dr / coho fly over 14 FOW that came unbuttoned before we saw it. That was it. I was pulling sticks off the boards and spoons off the riggers. coverd water from 8-25 FOW. TOUGH FISHING but hey thats fishing. still a beautiful day to be on the water.   

25-60 was a better depth for us last Thursday.  But then Sunday i fished out of Sodus and it was 60-90.  Spoons on cores, riggers and dive bombs.  And deep diving plugs took a couple.  We had a mix of fish: lakers, steelies, browns, an atlantic and kings.

Edited by BAZOOKAJOE

Went out of Oswego today. Conditions made it tough for us, boat speed was a pain in the @ss! Went east and played around in the 55deg. coffee. Went 2 for 7 A 8lb and 3lb brown,and a nice 3 lb smallie thrown in there. Lost a real nice brown first thing at the back of the boat. Purple and Chartreuse rouge took five whacks off the board in 12-20fow. Riggers were non existent today. Maybe next week I keep saying...post-142983-1400370029375_thumb.jpgpost-142983-14003700999428_thumb.jpg one had I think a sunfish for dinner the other was stuffed with gobies.

Im glad the browns are still in close from most of the reports I was hearing people were not doing well any more, looks kinda like a crappie that it ate. I gotta get back out there next week, im stuck working now straight thru next thursday and reading reports. :doh: