Anybody catching fish off Mexico?

They're killing us. Four days out and not a fish. Saturday we missed two kings and pulled a spoon in with lips on it... Anybody catches a lipless fish send me a pm and I'll mail them to you. We haven't had a rod go off since. Suggestions? Please??

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

We were there Monday caught 8 total ,3 Lakers, 3 browns, 1salmon, 1 steel. Ran down towards catfish and the rock cliffs  they call the high-rise( all towards the  power plant), setup  there fishing towards power plant in 25-45 water then headed out once past the rocks til hit 85ft water, put down cow bells off the bottom on two poles, ran the others for browns n steel head colors off riggers and boards. Fished parallel to shore towards five stacks staying in same water. Some boats were running along the bouys towards shore and following that line, fished long leaders even on riggers 85-100 ft back. Went back Tues morning and tried to run same program but water temp changed, was a lot colder in that area from high 30.s -40's. Day before temp was around 50-52 surface. Saw ur trailer in lot when we took out Tues. Id try to stay in the warmer water 50-52 and fish cow bells with peanut on the end. Funny the salmon came on a bluecowbell with a small blue spoon on the end instead of the peanut.

Started fishing just north of the big salmon this past Tuesday, we found 50 deg. on top. So we sent out the boards with sticks and started picking at the browns. 1st fish was a cookie cutter, while untagling the net another brown wacked the inside rod in 14 fow , this one felt much better. My bud. got him to the net so i took a swipe and somehow got him. wound up being 9lber, Not a giant but it made my pal smile. Went on to catch 2 more all around 4 lbs. Best bait was a smithwick in blue and silver, followed by the same bait in black and silver. last fish we hit was on a perch j-11 in 24fow again on a board, but this fish was a slimer 5 or so lbs. Had 2 riggers down at 5 and and 8 which were never touched. All fish were fooled @ 2.8 Mph using a X-4d.  Wed. morn. was a little tougher, using same as above we managed 3 small browns and then they shut down, We decided to slep out a bit deeper to see if the lakers were there and were they ever there, So I sent down the 1st rigger armed with a green spin and glow behind a white dodger with orange spots to the 50 level, Rigger popped before I turned to put the next rig down (15 sec,) So i handed off to my bud. the look on his face was priceless, he thought he was snagged on the bottom, then laker went on 1 and only1 run while I laughed.  The fish put a pretty good stink up, as i wondred if maybe it was king and should i have kept the rod! But it went on to be a 18lbs. laker. personal best for my old pal. Nothen but smiles from the back of the boat, All in all both days were slow but sure beats worken. -Thursday was a bit bumpy but we went out any way, 0-2, And that was that, So shake down went well and I have another fishen buddy. Just does not get any better than that,