Sold / Closed Original Storm Thunderstick "Cindy"

Imagine the salmon biting this expensive sought after lure that cost more than a steak on your dinner plate.

This is more fir collectors item than fisherman who use lures to catch big ones.

Good luck

Edited by Pike Hunter

I bought a puerto rican bomber on ebay a month ago just had to have that pattern paid $15 for it which was to much but I just had to have it. Happy day caught a fish with it 6 lb brown...half hour later planer board line hooked rod, lost rod reel and lure

Now I got to thinking...have the pattern you want made up so I contacted John at http://www.bigbassbaits.net great guy and great products had him make me up a faux Puerto Rican and it works like a charm.

post-153473-0-86054600-1400257185_thumb.jpgpost-153473-0-09400300-1400257254_thumb.jpgpost-153473-0-52639600-1400257647_thumb.jpgpost-153473-0-20088000-1400257670_thumb.jpg

If you want to collect a cindy maybe you want to buy this guys lures???

If you want to fish with a cindy sent John an email and picture and he will paint you up one just like it.

Best to all !

John has some Puerto Rican patterns ready to go on ebay no wait great price also

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171321947511?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Edited by dvdegeorge

$65 for  2 lures may be  "NUTS" 

But how many of you guys still smoke... $10 a pack seems fair... yes you can get them cheaper but some do charge $10

So if you don't like the price just move on . NO need for name calling. Cant we all just get along

$65 for  2 lures may be  "NUTS" 

But how many of you guys still smoke... $10 a pack seems fair... yes you can get them cheaper but some do charge $10

So if you don't like the price just move on . NO need for name calling. Cant we all just get along

Well said Plecos! It is a matter of supply and demand. If you don't like the asking price, move along...you don't need to berate the seller.