May 19th NY Muskies 69 Meeting

Anyone have any Idea what is going on at the next NY Muskies Chapter 69 meeting on May 19th? Nothing Posted! I know we are going to give Bob Solley the NY Muskies Chapter 69 "Mark Treu Memorial Award",thanks Bob for all you have done for the chapter and community! I will have Beckman Fin Saver Nets 34 x36 w/6ft handles and Beckman Walleye Nets 22X28 w/6ft by 3ft extension handles available a wholesale pricing! I guess if we do not have a speaker we can form a round table of some of us that have lots of time on the water and give tips and answer questions on the up and coming NY Musky Season!

Yes Larry, We do not have a speaker for the meeting. I will be sending out an email, but here is a brief update.

As you said, the presentation of Bob Solley's award. We will have raffle tickets for the booze basket raffle and need some more members to help selling them. I was also thinking we could talk about fishing tattics on various waters for the upcoming season. We could also include pike and tiger fishing for those who are interested in fishing for relatives of muskies.

The State of the Finger Lakes presentation in Lima is unfortunately on the same night as our meeting. I would have liked to attend it.

The board has decided to still have a tournament at Chautauqua lake but it will be a Chapter tournamet run on the same format as the Tiger Tournament under the MI points system. It will be $25 entry, $5 for big fish pool and 50 - 30 - 20 payout for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Start time at 7:AM with registration between 6 and 7:15 AM at the Pendergast launch.

We do have a speaker, Captain John Oravec, scheduled to speak at the June meeting which is June 16th, the Monday before the opener.

Yes Larry, We do not have a speaker for the meeting. I will be sending out an email, but here is a brief update.

As you said, the presentation of Bob Solley's award. We will have raffle tickets for the booze basket raffle and need some more members to help selling them. I was also thinking we could talk about fishing tattics on various waters for the upcoming season. We could also include pike and tiger fishing for those who are interested in fishing for relatives of muskies.

The State of the Finger Lakes presentation in Lima is unfortunately on the same night as our meeting. I would have liked to attend it.

The board has decided to still have a tournament at Chautauqua lake but it will be a Chapter tournamet run on the same format as the Tiger Tournament under the MI points system. It will be $25 entry, $5 for big fish pool and 50 - 30 - 20 payout for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. Start time at 7:AM with registration between 6 and 7:15 AM at the Pendergast launch.

We do have a speaker, Captain John Oravec, scheduled to speak at the June meeting which is June 16th, the Monday before the opener.

Stephen,It is very critical that we discuss the posting of our meeting times at least 48 hours after we end a meeting,we just have to get more organized then we are! I will volunteer to make those posts,but will need autorization to post on www.nymusky.com from LOU!