1995 seaswirl 2150 - opinions?

Hi all

I am looking at a 1995 seaswirl striper 2150. It's the cuddy cabin I/O version. The engine is an omc 225hp v8 with a cobra outdrive. Looks to be in good shape for a 1995.

Does anyone have any experience with these? Is there anything to watch out for? I plan on getting it inspected before signing papers.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

2000 2300 Seaswirl here. Handles the lake rather well. Very happy with it.Can't help you with the omc as mine is powered with a Volvo 

Go to   seastriper.com,    Its a  striper owners club,  ask there or do a search, I have a 2001, 2600 with a 320 hp I/o and fish erie for eyes mainly,  It handles great, runs at top speed of 45 mph,  trolls at 1.5 and is serviced by the local marina there. no issues,   just a solid lake boat. we love it.    good luck with yours. Rick

I have a 93 Striper with the Ford 302 and OMC outdrive. Maintenance parts are easy to find. The only parts that are a little difficult is if you have the Ford engine, which is not that common, and you need heads or intake. You can't repair the gears in the outdrive but whole replacements are available. Definitely have the boat surveyed. They are not known for rot problems but it could happen. I thought by 1995, Striper changed to Volvo outdrives as 1993 was the last year of OMC.