Tomorrow was planning on putting in a good morning so I took the kids out tonight to see what all the rain has done to the lake. When we left the channel we headed east and got right on mud line and set up spread. 2 spoons on riggers, 4 cranks on planer board, and two flat lines. Mud line is an understatement. We worked in and out, sea gulls feeding all around us but no hits. Water on mud line was cold 42-44 degrees. Tried for hr then pulled in lines. We motored over to the pump house and re set up. Good water color and temp was 46-49. Within minuets flat line takes a shot with a fire tiger rapala. Daughter fought to keep up with the fish but he headed right at the boat and shook the hook. Felt descent definitely silver. Couple minutes later same rod and oldest son lands a six pound brown. Kept working 15-20 fow and rigger took a shot with a green and orange spoon and youngest son lands a 7 lb laker. As we approached the nose we decided to head in and while I was pulling in the last line I feel a little head shake so handed the rod to my daughter. She lands a 4 lb brown. So three kids three fish landed and lost two. Marked quite a bit but definitely seemed slow. hopeing for good day tomorrow we shall see.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

boat Is Running Great. Cleaned Up Bunch Of Wiring And Odds And endS. Just Have Two Riggers So debating On Third Or fourth. BuT I Went withTraxtech And She's Tracked all The Way Around Planer Mast Installed And Trolls Smooth. You'll Have To Get Out With Me And Matt One day. Hard Top Is Amazing . Feel Alittle Spoiled Out There. Just Need My Auto Pilot Worked On. Anyone Out There Can Refer Someone Ide Appreciate it