Seneca Marine channel at seneca

The problem with 68 Starting Saturday morning is Everyone and their brother will be on it and every year without fail idiots have to swear and talk crap to one another so if you have kids on board or dont want hear all the drama talk to your buddys your gonna communicate with and pic another channel you can be on or just use your cell and text or call... There is alot of kids out their fishing and everyone should be aware of their mouths and attitudes. .

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah I seldom turn mine on at all during the derby I learned back when we were still using CB radios :lol:  Thank heaven for cell phones....

I don't think its a bad idea to have it on but agree with the avoidance of idiots.  It always amazes me how ridiculous people can get in a hurry OVER A FISH :headbang:

That being said I think it would be a great idea to have an LOU channel for all of us, just in case something goes wrong, or just to help put boats/names with faces from LOU.

Lakebound,

I would love to be able to do big fish friday, but just like everyone work gets in the way of life :) .

I will have to wait for Saturday morning, and go from there!

Keep in mind, like Sean said, monitor 16. All boats with a vhf are required to monitor 16. If you see any law enforcement vessel's, you might want to go to 16, in case they are trying to communicate with you. I've been boarded before, at least 3 times in the last 20 years. They always contact you on 16.