Owasco south end

Going to be fishing owasco tomorrow out of the south end. Any tips or starting points. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

A friend of mine fished there last two days .. Fish had lock jaw but he got into a few decent fish this morning.. He said green and silver spoons were what they wanted... Few lakers one nice bow....

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-148405-14004603106934_thumb.jpg

post-148405-14004603216545_thumb.jpg

Try bottom bouncing in about 60ft water w zoom flukes or silver an green jiggin spoons. 60 ft is good starting point this time of year for me. If that fails, find bait schools and jig abit lower then they are holding. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I fished there this past weekend. My first time at that lake. We seemed to mark lots of fish about 20-60' over 80 fow. Only got two lakers, both on dipseys with spoons. Orange and watermelon. Picked them both up on the west shoreline trolling north near the bouy.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Not good started the day getting out of work late. Got home hooked boat up to truck, no trailer lights. Fixed problem and headed out. 1 hour drive put me on water at approx 1030. Put boat in water at south side and parked truck. Got out in lake started marking a ton of fish go to start kicker and it won't start. No problem fire up big motor to troll with and that starts to overheat at low speed. No problems at normal speed but overheating at low rpm

Head back to dock after fighting with motors for an hour out on the water. Loaded up and headed home. 0 fish. Lots of marks 60~80 foot water was brown. Don't know about temp.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app