My girlfriend and i headed straight out of the chute to 50'. We put down 2 riggers parked at 15' and 25' pulling a mag dw sea sick waddler the other pulling a mag warrior uv salmon candy. We put 2 dipseys out one pulling carmel dolphin sd with a atomic green glow fly. The other pulling bobby fuller cutsom e chip flasher with a atomic crinkle fly. We tried working the edge of the color but way too much debris floating. We decided to troll north trying to find fishable water. We got out to 70' when the 25' rigger fired with a 10# king slipped the net under him got him in the boat when the 40' dipsey with carmel dolphin sd fired with 19# king. Set both rods back, boxed the larger king and threw the smaller one back. Continued north took 3 more kings but all less than 5# off the riggers. Seemed like everytime i moved a rigger up or down it would take a shot but all smaller. Guess we should of went west but we still had a good morning with my girlfriend catching her biggest fish to date.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152176-14004959704624_thumb.jpg

WTG! I'm glad you got into some nice fish. Thanks for sharing some great details in your post. It's very helpful to all of us I-Bay guys/gals.

Good luck and be safe,

Chris

BTW - I'm not sure if you guys/gals saw it or not, but there was a 50-60' tree with branches and all sticking out about 10' out of the water floating in about 20' of water heading east on Saturday. There were some seagulls landed on it and everything and it was the biggest thing I've ever seen floating in the lake.

Be careful out there,

Chris

We didnt fish saturday went turkey hunting instead when i saw the wind report. We saw many huge logs eat of the bay and all of them had seagulls on them making it easy to identify them. I didnt see anything 50' -60' long though. Thats enormous!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app