Miller flutter lite spoons?

Xxx

At a yard sale I stopped at I saw these spoons, called Miller Flutter Lite, made in Hamburg NY. The guy wanted $ 1.00 a piece. He had 10 of them ranging from size 00, 01,7, some smaller, some brass back. Is anyone familar with this spoon. They look awsome and really shine. Oh I got him down to $ 6.00 LOL. Thanks for any input. PAP

Pap. You made one of the top deals of your life on those spoons :)  The guy who made them was named Bernie Klimzak and was one hell of a fisherman back in the 70's and 80's and those spoons rank up there with the Suttons. WTG

That's good to hear, they were all tarnished up black, so I rubbed them with my finger and they shined up. The ones with the crinkle lower half, with a little silver polish shine so bright it's truly amazing, I know these babies will produce. At 4:33 am my wife asked what in the hell are you doing this early, I replied cleaning my new babies, I am very pleased with my purchases, plus glad to hear they are good ones. Thanks LES!! OH she also said why can't you clean the dishes that early!! OOH We'll it's called priorities right guy LOL tite lines to all.

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Yep. The Pine Valleys worked well on Seneca, Cayuga, and Keuka (back when it was good fishing there). My buddy HOP on here knows those spoons very well and I believe he used to test them out for the guy that made them. Those look like the old ones too if I'm not mistaken. Send Hop a PM and he can probably give you the full scoop on them. I'm pretty sure he used every one of them at one time or another:smile: