I know right ? Looks like global cooling more than global warming - then again we are in a La'Nina phase as opposed to previous El'Nino years

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Lake Ontario United mobile app

honest about what?  the hoax that is man made climate change?

Not true Tim.  We have been coming out of an iceage for thousands of years.  Man has just helped speed it up. 

No it was part of natural, long term global climatic cycles that have been going on for eons. The notion that "THIS" time it's man's fault is preposterous

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Man has to be partially to blame.  How could we not?  Deforestation, pumping hot exhaust from cars, factories, power plants, vehicles and many other things.  Buildings and pavement that were not here eons ago hold heat into the night which would not happen if they were fields and woods like it used to be.  This all adds to warming of the atmosphere. 

Edited by GAMBLER

Man has to be partially to blame.  How could we not?  Deforestation, pumping hot exhaust from cars, factories, power plants, vehicles and many other things.  Buildings and pavement that were not here eons ago hold heat into the night which would not happen if they were fields and woods like it used to be.  This all adds to warming of the atmosphere.

I personally believe that all the huge parking lots, take for instance by us which used to be a huge farm is now a Home Depot, Sams Club Mcy D's another words 75 Acres of land is all black top, and now some locals are having to drill there wells deeper. They claim its from the run off of the hard surface instead of the water seeping into the ground. I have a black top drive way and can say that it holds the heat a lot. On a warm day even after the sun goes down, 10:00 pm it's still warm.

I personally believe that all the huge parking lots, take for instance by us which used to be a huge farm is now a Home Depot, Sams Club Mcy D's another words 75 Acres of land is all black top, and now some locals are having to drill there wells deeper. They claim its from the run off of the hard surface instead of the water seeping into the ground. I have a black top drive way and can say that it holds the heat a lot. On a warm day even after the sun goes down, 10:00 pm it's still warm.

Exactly my point.

I wonder what caused the ice sheets to recede 14000 years ago, forming the great lakes? Could it have been a naturally occurring event, or auto exhaust? I wonder what folks thought then?

It was because of wooly mammoth farts as we all know methane is s significant ghg and this caused the ice sheets to recede

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Lake Ontario United mobile app