Seneca Lake 50th Lake Trout Derby Shout out! North vs South

I know things are going to get busy for everyone, so I thought now might be a good time to wish everyone a safe and enjoyable fishing weekend. Shout out your home port ( North or South )so that there's a good idea of how many northerners and southerners we have. If you don't know, use North lol. If you happen to get lucky and get on the board (southerners) or if you find yourself on the board again (northerners), please update us on here so that we all can cheer you on. At the end of the day it would be really cool to see a LOU rep win this event. Oh yea, captains, what would we do with out a captain for each side. The North nominates Sk8man as captain for the North! Hope to see ya out on the water!

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

South end boat! But will be putting on an all weekend fishing clinic with the other South end boats up North this weekend :). It's kind of like the take a kid fishing campaign, but we teamed up to take a northern fishermen to fishing school campaign. Its always nice to see the smile on a northern fishermen's face when he gets that first fish over 15 inches. :) LOL

I think Sean may have forgotten to take his meds today.....the delusions are taking over :lol:  I'm hoping the southern boys bring plenty of Kleenex....for when they return home empty handed :) This should be a blast!

Edited by Sk8man

Team Iron Duke getting ready to put the smack daddy on all you Northenders this weekend.. We will be fishing out of a 22 ft Arima this weekend (Skippin School)..Hope everyone has a fun and competitive but also a safe weekend. . Good luck to all Northerners cause your gonna need it...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke

This thread is hilarious.  I guess I'm a Southerner because I live closer to the south, but I am not stupid...Which is why I trailer to the North for the derby (Sampson)   I predict a Southerner winning on the North's turf.  I hope to get one of my boys on the kids board they are 10 and 7 yrs old.  Good Luck to all and keep it safe.

-Jeremy

Blue Ghost representing the NORTH . I don't talk trash, just cash FLSOR checks :lol:  the goal is Landlock division this year, its the only division we haven't placed in. Good luck to all and be safe! Will be at Sampson tonight after work

M-Arlene will be fishing the south end. I hope the fishing is as good as I am expecting! Good luck to all and as previously stated, it would be nice to see a LOU member win it. Again.  Working the Clute park weigh in Sat 3-5. Stop in and say hi. Better yet, stop in and weigh a fish for the board.

Good luck,

Jason

Gents,

This is my first time in this derby! Making the trip from Webster to the north end of the lake. Question for all, not that there will be much chatter on the radio, but what channels are used on Seneca? Thanks!

Safe fishing all!

Steve

Well I don't want to see all you northern boys cry because my boats catching alot of fish. so I figured I would take my boat home to lady o this weekend and let her beat up on kings. Good luck southern boys I taught you guys well.

Pretty funny that the guys on Seneca got tired of getting beat up by the guys on Cayuga. Now you have to start a Seneca North vs South rivalry. That is pretty sweet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app