What happened to Bob's Boy?

Yea, if it wasn't for Bob's Boy posts I don't think I would of made it through the summer, as I was recooperating from a major back surgery, and with his on the scene at the scene vids, and posts he makes you feel as if your right there with him. OOh and don't forget about his wife, she is right there with the boys and as good as the guys also I might add. Can't wait till he returns, usually not till the salmon are in hot and heavy. Tight lines to all PAP.

Yea, if it wasn't for Bob's Boy posts I don't think I would of made it through the summer, as I was recooperating from a major back surgery, and with his on the scene at the scene vids, and posts he makes you feel as if your right there with him. OOh and don't forget about his wife, she is right there with the boys and as good as the guys also I might add. Can't wait till he returns, usually not till the salmon are in hot and heavy. Tight lines to all PAP.

Guys don't realise how much the reports help others who are layed up for one reason or another.,  When I was getting over my knees replacements  I livee through everyones reports Thanks to all.

Not to mention those of us who live far away and only get to the lake for a portion of the season.  We are 400 miles south and come up in a fishing frenzy for late summer.  I live through you guys vicariously from spring through early and mid summer.   We are always itching for late July and our first trip north and the reports we read keep us filled with "fish fever".

Hey everyone! We are a bit behind this year. I started a new job and don't have much vacation time to take. We did take Ruff out for her first trip of the year on the Hudson for stripers two weeks ago... on the way to the boat launch one of the trailer fenders imploded and then halfway across the river the engine overheated. So the water pump should be replaced this week and fender maybe next weekend. We are hoping to get Ruff up to our Sodus slip the weekend of Father's day and get back to life as usual :) Also for those that have asked, the Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam tournament is still on for Saturday August 2nd. I'll post something about it in the general forum soon. Hope everyone stays safe and save a few for us!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yeah Nick we're waiting to see Theresa whipping yer butt getting to the rods ahead of you and hauling in the big ones :lol:  Have a safe uneventful trip back up here. How did the stripers go? Les

Hey Les, never got out for stripers. Had boat, trailer, and truck problems all spring. Hopefully all the bad luck is out of our system.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I hear you man....I've had health stuff then kicker issues then vehicle stuff so I can relate. Hope to see you at Sodus this season. Les

Yup I enjoy the posts and video a great amount. Love the morning pics heading out thrunthe break wall at the start of each day to!