Raised eyeballs?

I recently purchased spoons from a very nice member of the LOU site, and I read that some say that putting eyes on spoons is supposed to help, so I purchased these eyes that really look like the real deal, so I opened the package and put a few on and was impressed as they are clear like and look like the real deal was really pleased with them UNTILL I realized they are raised a tad, does anyone think this will effect the action of the spoon or am I thinking to deep into this theory. Any comment will be appreciated. Thanks PAP.

Pap....I have been using them for years and years and have not had any issues with them...most issues with spoons relate to added weight and/or bending etc. and the eyes are so small and light weight that they don't seem to impair action at least for the spoons I've used.

Then there's the question of whether they produce better on the front (line side) or the rear (hook side) of the spoon.  I remember that being argued a couple seasons back...

Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm sorry I didn't respond back sooner, getting close to the finishing up of the boat, and forgot about my question, so it's raining again and I'm back to the tackle end of things and this jogged my brain about the eyes. So I'm going to continue to put my eyes on and on some of my doubles I will put the eyes on the back and on the other I will put the eye on the front and see which produces better. Thanks again PAP