Went out of sandy this morning. Rods hit the water 6:30 am 80 fow in front of pump house heading northwest. By 100fow took our first laker 80 down on rigger. Within next hr we boated couple more lakers and the skippy king around 120 fow all spoons. 140 fow was the hottest four us. 45 degrees 90 feet down and 80 and 90 foot rigger caught most fish. Had a triple on the 80 foot 90 foot rigger with majors on them and my junk line had a steelie. Landed one king lost the other two. My junk line was a one once sinker with spoon on planer board back 120 feet. Wind was making hard to get lines out so I threw that out there to get More lines in the water. Ended up taking 3 shots on it just couldn't keep them on. By about 1030 wind really picked up and we couldn't buy a fish. Screen went blank till 1230 and wrapped it up. Put 5 in box let a bunch lakers go. All in all great day out. Heading in boat wouldn't go over 3000 rpm? Off to shop she goes hopefully not down to long. Ran smooth just wouldn't rev up to get on plane.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-152622-14009808315223_thumb.jpg

post-152622-14009809545442_thumb.jpg

post-152622-1400980968538_thumb.jpg

post-152622-14009809864054_thumb.jpg

Anyone recommend honest mechanic who's not buried? Thinking of calling pugsley in Ontario just hate to make the drive from spencerport. Its a 1988 OMC 5.0 with a cobra outdrive. Thanx for help

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

East fork pro marine like silverfox said. Tommy is a great mechanic and will do the job right. I had the same issue last year and it ended up being a dead bug that was in my fuel pick up in the tank. Simple fix. Once the screen was cleaned off, no more issues.

Edited by GAMBLER