Seneca derby

I see no one is talking about there success or failure. What's up lou. Thought we were here to share info and make people better fisherman. Havnt done much in my boat one brown that was on the board for a while. Fishing shallow 30 to 60 still fishing. Let's have at it our memebers

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We have been doing ok at the north end trolling. Went 6 for 8 Saturday 5 lakers 1 small LL. Tried the deep program. Today got into the browns well went 7 for 10 in shallow. 5 browns 2 lakers. Lost two good fish and one on an off real quick. Haven't found the board worthy ones yet but all decent fish. Pictures are of two 6# browns that are on the smoker now.

post-151877-14010486416078_thumb.jpgpost-151877-14010486624941_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Hon do, try going deeper of the shelves with the saw bellies. If you have 200ft plus you can get anchored in that 130 or so if it's calm. You'll need way more if there's a chop. I'm seeing lots of success with guys out deep.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Slow. Lots of bait and lots of fish in the bait just can't seem to pick them up like normal. Tough fishing for me this yr. it's like fishing in July yet some fish are in shallow as well.

Call me crazy but besides last yrs chop this is one of the weirdest that I can remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I see no one is talking about there success or failure. What's up lou. Thought we were here to share info and make people better fisherman. Havnt done much in my boat one brown that was on the board for a while. Fishing shallow 30 to 60 still fishing. Let's have at it our memebers

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What you only fished one day..... What's up with that you holding out !!!!!!