Owasco

Was there Monday on the south side didn't get to fish because of motor problems but marked a ton of fish right on the bottom from 60' on out right in front of the marina.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fished Sunday night and Monday morning.  Monday morning was better with 3 hits and one in the boat.  I'm just hoping with the hard winter things are a bit behind shedule, cause the past two weekends have each produced one 22" laker.  I'm starting to fear the ice fisherman might have taken a toll on the lakers. 

Bows and Browns - I've seen one caught in 3 years fishing the lake.

We caught our second brown of the season Sunday night. Natural born killer spoon off 150 copper over 95 fow. Earlier in the year top lining by myself caught one with a thunderstick black and silver 100' behind the boat. post-150201-14011939254342_thumb.jpgpost-150201-14011939416853_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Very nice.  Bow looks kinda skinny, post spawner?  I think statistically I'm bound to catch one eventually......right?  I don't troll much though so that hurts me.

For the earlier brown I was going about 2.1 gps. The smaller boat doesn't have the fish hawk on it. Water temp was cold. It was only 45. The other brown we had a 2.1 down speed and a temp of about 52 down 35 and 55 on top

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks for the info! Fishing there Sunday. First time to fish Owasco where is the best launch site?

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

weigh in is at south shore marina last year was my first time their I just fished all the way around the lake last year that was my day lol was a nice launch to