Fished from 530-830 in 10-15 FOW landed 5 browns and 4 steelhead and had several other releases, fire tiger of boards and frog spoons on riggers 4-6 down took everything slowed down after 830 so swung out to 40-60FOW. Tons of bait and some marks between 25-35down. Only took one hit on a 7 color with a ssw but got off before we got it to the boat. Off the water by 930. Oh well there's always tomarrow

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by minion

Put a beating on the cohos a bit deeper between 90-115 black and silver rapalas on the big boards and blue and silver dw ss spoons on the riggers a lot of acrobatics great to watch also got a 10" skipper king can't get over all the coho this year no complaints from this guy I love them!

Put a beating on the cohos a bit deeper between 90-115 black and silver rapalas on the big boards and blue and silver dw ss spoons on the riggers a lot of acrobatics great to watch also got a 10" skipper king can't get over all the coho this year no complaints from this guy I love them!

I agree although no cohos yeasterday we have gotten many more in the boat this year then years past. They are fun little guys

No don't have any pics of them as they were all on the smaller side as for targeting them I never went out looking for them ... But the ones we have caught all seem to be higher in the water column weather we are in ten FOW or out in 200 FOW this year and years past . Maybe someone can chim in that targets them