Thanks guys! An awesome fish for sure!! go pro video that i will try to post when we get back home. Fished the same water this am and ended the morning 9-12, all kings. Mostly 6-10 lbers with one near 20. Fish seemed higher in the water today, a rigger down 30 was the most consistent producer along with a free slider on that rod as well. They seemed to prefer natural colored spoons today, although the bigger fish came on a SD/fly combo back 180 on a 2 setting. Great weekend to be on the water and an awesome first trip to the bar!! We will be back!

My vote for fish of the year, I guess we will have to wait and see. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

No voting necessary. It is the fish of the year. Don't tell me I'm bias either

No voting necessary. It is the fish of the year. Don't tell me I'm bias either

Its is for sure so far.  Not many Bows and Browns caught each year over 20 and at that point every additional pound is exponentially  tougher. Kings over 40 are getting more rare every year as well.  Special fish for sure!

Edited by whaler1

Its is for sure so far. Not many Bows and Browns caught each year over 20 and at that point every additional pound is exponentially tougher. Kings over 40 are getting more rare every year as well. Special fish for sure!

In my eyes, browns over 20, steelhead over 20, lakers over 30 and kings over 40 are very special and rare for sure. We are very lucky to have a chance to catch species of this caliber right in our back yard. There are very few bodies of water in North America that hold all these species of this caliber.