Totally Hooked Olcott 5/25 & 5/26

Went out Sunday morning with my wife, son and father in law and fished from 6:45 to 12:30. Ended up the day 14 for 20, our biggest was 16 lbs. Fish came on both FF and spoons. The two hot baits were a Mt Dew Spinny with a Hammer Fly back 220' on a three setting and a black dipsey with a 6' fluoro leader and a Caramel Dolphin spoon. Set it on one and back 150' and it took several shots. Best bite came in 170' to 210' fow. Mixed bag of kings, steelies, coho and a brown.

Monday we took friends of ours out and found that it was mostly a spoon bite for us. That same Caramel Dolphin set up caught three of our fish. Our biggest fish was 17 lbs today. Same depth as the day before. We ended up the day 9 for 16, mostly Kings and a few steelies. The MVP today was a Crazy **** free slider on a 60' rigger. That thing was hit over 10 times today, some decent kings on it too. Had hard time keeping them on though, probably lost 6 of 10. I tried sharpening hooks, loading up rod etc. I'm not sure if there was anything more I could do or if that's just what happens on a cheater. post-151112-0-36621200-1401127605_thumb.jpgpost-151112-0-90113300-1401127661_thumb.jpgpost-151112-0-67430200-1401127887_thumb.jpg

Not sure why my pics post sideways?

post-151112-0-57033800-1401128318_thumb.jpg

Went out Sunday morning with my wife, son and father in law and fished from 6:45 to 12:30. Ended up the day 14 for 20, our biggest was 16 lbs. Fish came on both FF and spoons. The two hot baits were a Mt Dew Spinny with a Hammer Fly back 220' on a three setting and a black dipsey with a 6' fluoro leader and a Caramel Dolphin spoon. Set it on one and back 150' and it took several shots. Best bite came in 170' to 210' fow. Mixed bag of kings, steelies, coho and a brown.

Monday we took friends of ours out and found that it was mostly a spoon bite for us. That same Caramel Dolphin set up caught three of our fish. Our biggest fish was 17 lbs today. Same depth as the day before. We ended up the day 9 for 16, mostly Kings and a few steelies. The MVP today was a Crazy **** free slider on a 60' rigger. That thing was hit over 10 times today, some decent kings on it too. Had hard time keeping them on though, probably lost 6 of 10. I tried sharpening hooks, loading up rod etc. I'm not sure if there was anything more I could do or if that's just what happens on a cheater. attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Not sure why my pics post sideways?

Monday we took friends of ours out and found that it was mostly a spoon bite for us. That same Caramel Dolphin set up caught three of our fish. Our biggest fish was 17 lbs today. Same depth as the day before. We ended up the day 9 for 16, mostly Kings and a few steelies. The MVP today was a Crazy **** free slider on a 60' rigger. That thing was hit over 10 times today, some decent kings on it too. Had hard time keeping them on though, probably lost 6 of 10. I tried sharpening hooks, loading up rod etc. I'm not sure if there was anything more I could do or if that's just what happens on a cheater. attachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpgattachicon.gifimage.jpg

Not sure why my pics post sideways?[/quotewow your lead off that sad is really short?