Any Recommendations on location

I am going for my first Lake Ontario fishing trip this Thursday morning. Just got my boat rigged and hoping to get first time lucky:) I am out of Port Credit and considering going to St. Catherines, Bronte, or straight out from PC. Someone suggested I should go out about 10Km to 200 to 300 feet of water and fish at 15 to 45 feet for Trout. Any suggestions. Thanks Brad

The local bait n' fishing stores are always in the know.  Ask for some info and buy the hot lure or fly that they suggest.  It is amazing how good they are pointing you in the right direction for all species of fish.  The next tip is spending some time down at the launch ramps.  Get to know the attendants.  An extra coffee or tea is always welcomed.  They have first hand knowledge of what is going on each day of the week.  Oh, and south west corner is a nice play to fish in the spring. 

Went out for 4 hours Thursday morning and caught one small Rainbow and lost another. We went straight out from PC 10km to 200+ fow and trolled east into the east wind. Marked quite a few fish 25 to 40 feet. The one we caught was on a downrigger line 35 feet down with yellow / green spoon. Just happy to be out on the water and to catch anything in an east wind. Brad

PC has been producing lately, try the cement plant or if your up for a run the Leslie split has been good this spring. Early morning bite is producing kings in the 80-120 mark bows in the blue water after the noon hour. FL Tackle spoons always produce. Good luck and tightlines!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Right on. Was out today with clients, went 25/35 today. Good mix of everything

Some details regarding rigs and depth would help if you don't mind

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Lake Ontario United mobile app