Anyone try out of Stony or Henderson?

What's happening out of Henderson, we can't do face book as my wife is a school teacher and that's one of the corks of being a teacher, to much info not to be had by others, that's all I can say, but Henderson in my favorite harbor other than Chaumont. Thanks guys, PAP

Was looking for the same info Chas. I'm switching over from eyes to trout and headed out tomorrow. Kind of sick of walleye fishing. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by FleetTracker

Was looking for the same info Chas. I'm switching over from eyes to trout and headed out tomorrow. Kind of sick of walleye fishing. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Haha what do you mean you're sick of catching too many fish? Lol good luck on the trout hope you find some!

Haha something like that. Like Chas said... Want to catch something with some fight. My dad is out from Sandusky, OH for the week... Walleye don't impress him, they have plenty of that in Erie. He wants to go after trout and who knows might pick up some silver.

Has anyone ever caught salmon out by the channel marker off point peninsula this time of year? More specifically where the red circles are? There is some good structure there I was thinking some Lakers would probably held up on it.

Point_zpsfeefde8d.png

Edited by Chas0218

Anyone try off galloo island area for trout?  Heading up this weekend.  Last year at this time, we did well on browns on the north side of the island, but the surface temp was about 60 degrees then...little chillier this year.

-Steve