erie bite out of buffalo or sturgen? results posted

bettieanne

Did ok fishing the head of the river, .(Canadian side) limit out in s few hours, small chop all morning. Great day to fish with only half dozen boaters spread out. They were putting in buoys which is kind

of late in the season

Fi

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went out sat morning fro 6 till 11 30 then told the guys were pullin the rods. Ruff water wich made for a long morning side trollin in 3 to 4 ftrs and building to 5 later in the morn. Fished in front of the wind mills, caught 13 eyes kept 9, on the bettie anne if u gota measure it, it goes back to b caught another day. 1 jst over 10 lbs and 1 at 9 lbs. Did fish on dipsey, lead, snapweights, jets all with harness and lost 2 on sticks. iced fish wen I got home had bday party to attend, so filleted them on fathers day and gave my boys a demonstration on how its done and let them pick out their eye for dinner. Great day cant wait to get backpost-152107-0-34152400-1402924554_thumb.jpg

fished sunday, we boated 25 eyes kept 18 for 3 man limit. 3 of my other buddies also boated over 10. Looks like another banner year. I love to see everyone catch fish only problem i have when fishing is this good is people that aren't fisherman come out and have no clue to whats going on and drive right up on you when you have the boards out or whatever. 50 boats going East West and always one cabin cruzer flying north south.. Oh well thats why you have to catch them before 10am and get off the water. FISH ON....

They are there. Ergot 8 keepers in between sturgeon point and Seneca shoal Thursday. Friday we tried bottom bouncing for first time and only got 4 keepers. Thursday we trolled

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Washed some lures but then hit a small eye off a 40 jet and pink/purple worm harness running plastic worms as the bait shop apparently hasn't been open for a few days. Took a 20in eater off that rod a hour or so later. At around 11 we took a 9lb'er on a tiger patter deep diver rapala 100 back from a inline board 50 off. Three fish three different locations wind mills, buoy and south gap. All were around 40-42ft of water. My dad and daughter landed the eyes. Myself I took a sheep head! Tight lines all. post-153876-14034602737925_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fished 50' water off wind mills- boxed 6, threw back 2 -15"ers. All on harnesses- fire tiger- pink/ yellow- pink/ black. 4 color took most-Total cluster &$!@ pulling boat out of SBH- waited almost an hour- the back up was unreal!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I hope that the new boaters safety course touches on launching and loading and ramp etiquette. Bass tournaments can manage to launch fifty guys in 15 minutes...but one yahoo who decides to stay with his boat until the ramp is clear before walking up to his truck can set the whole thing back that much alone.

I'm empathetic to the guy who doesn't know how to put a boat on a trailer. We were all newbies once. What I don't get is when I leave my boat at the end of the dock, go get my trailer, get in line, and as I'm driving around that guy above to load my boat onto the trailer, he yells at me for "cutting". Huh? I guess I'm supposed to wait for him to tie up his boat and retrieve his truck when I'm ready to go....

In other words, don't tie up the ramp until you're ready to load the boat onto the trailer. It's as simple as that, right?

We really need a new boat ramps system preferably at Woodlawn Beach at the old breakwater next to the windmills. Assemblyman Sean Ryan sponsored a bill to get us more ramps, so the money is there and also money from the Power Authority is available. report to your state representatives on the SBH cluster screw up. When you only have one day to get out fishing and you spend more time at the boat ramps than fishing, you know something is wrong.

I launch from there all the time yes its five bucks its mite be hard to launch a big boat I launch my 18 ft trophy there with no problem         yellowpike :yes:  :yes:                Bouquard's Boat Livery Marina

Edited by yellowpike