here ya go rebel!

Guest ReelDiel

Guest ReelDiel

Ok guys heres a good one whats everyones favorite filet knife for our big salmon and trout. Every year i try something different and i still haven't found one i'm totally impressed with. If you have time include a link!!!! Thanks. capt .mike

Capt. Mike,

I have to go with the cutco knifes also. Use them on my charters for many years. RustyRAT has the right one!!!!!!

1) trim fish fillets very clean.

2) lifetime free sharpening

3) watch e-bay I have at least 7-10 cutco knives from there-rotates my stock and send half back at a time for sharpening.

Use electric knives for the big slabs and salmon steaks.

Jerry

REBEL

I picked up some Gerber knives at Gander Mountain a couple years ago. They're sharp enough to shave with and they have crock sticks built into the sheath. You have to be careful with these knives. They have devils in them.

I bought theGINZU series couple years ago from tv ad ,you can cut hammers and if the pull tab thingy on the genny cream can breaks you can cut through the can to gain acess to the beer AND still filet a tomoto,also workes well for cutting a roll of paper towels in half for emergency toilet paper after drinking the Genny Cream :$