Line Preference

Whats up guys. I've been running 20lb stren mono on all my rigger and diver rods for a few years now. I haven't really had any problems, but just wondering if there were anything better out there. Lemme know what ya like.

Wire or braid for divers.  As for rigger rods, if what you have ain't broke, don't fix it.  If you want to switch brands, a lot of people use Big Game, Blood Run, PLine.....take your pick.  We switched from Big Game to Sufix this year because we wanted something lighter and Hi-Vis.  So far, no issues.

On the rigger rods We run 30 lb Ande mono then seaguar 20 lb fluor as a leader. Works good for us. You can use just about any line type you want. I wouldn't skimp on the leader.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The maxima last forever, very little memory, and have never had it break! IMO best line out there for trolling. For 100 bucks you can get a monster spool with about 2600 yrds.

I use Berkley Trilene 100% Flouro...12lb test on my planer rods, 14 and 17lb test on my rigger rods.  I use the 17lb as my leaders for my 30lb 7strand wire dipsy rods.  I get great knot strength, and the stuff is dam near invisible in the water.