Otisco,5/28

Cast for six hours. Bass after bass.post-142867-14013087358026_thumb.jpgnever moved a muskie.post-142867-14013088012809_thumb.jpgthe two white spots in the tree are eagles. Never seen two at once before. Water was 63 and not real clear. Nice job on the deck,Justin! Love the sign. I wonder if i got a bass boat and targeted them if i would catch more muskies?

My buddy and I were out the same day and it was a tough bite for sure. We landed a nice little tiger that crushed my lure from under the boat. Landed a walleye and a bunch of bass as well, I think our biggest issue was water clarity.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The alewife action is unreal all night and until the spawn is over it will be a tough bite during daylight. Ive seen/heard lots of tigers working each night. Rougarou deep divers should be adequate without clips most of the time. If you wanna go deeper a 1oz clip weight will gain you roughly 30 percent placed 20 feet in front on the deep diver. Stop n see me anytime and ill show you some dive curves etc.

Thanks old man! We are quite pleased with our place! Anyone wanting to try the night casting better hurry...it wont last long!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Justin, I have been busy on Lake Ontario by the bar with kings & Lakers this weekend and next weekend is walleye on Lake Erie off Meyers Reef.So as much as I would like to meet up with you on Otisco, I just will not have the time! Thanks for the offer!

No its less than 2 feet visibility as of last night! Evening/afternoon is far better than morning. With the night bait action fish are stuffed in the am! Tiger bite seems off from the reports ive been getting.

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Captain Larry,

Dont blame you a bit for taking advantage of the big water! Unless you like staying up all night casting now isnt the time anyways. Last weekend we had much better AM fishing.

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app