Owasco lake.

Fished yesterday from 1100 to 1830. Started at south end of lake and Fished north on the west side. Stayed in 40 to 60 foot of water with lots of fish on bottom at 60 foot. Ran 4 dipseys and 1 rigger. Stayed at approx 1.7 to 2 mph gps. Caught 1 fish around 21 inches on north end of the lake. Return trip down east side showed very few fish on ff. Crossed back over to west side of lake and d i didn't have any marks there either. Moved out to 100 ft and found fish stuck on the bottom with lock jaw. Numorus spoon changes and speed changes couldn't get a rod to fire. Packed it in at approx. 1830 and headed for the ramp. Slow fishing. But boat ran great. Good day on the water.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Although the fish weren't to aggressive, the boat running smooth and a easy load up sometimes makes up for the fish not wanting to cooperate, any day on the water is a good day. May the fishing be better for you next time!! PAP

Yup not complaining was there a week ago Monday and couldn't fish after driving a hour and a half cause of motor problems.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app