"SENECA GRAND SLAM" with a drag peeling encore!

After a stellar turkey season, a late perch spawn and flood damage from hell , a buddy and I decided to try my shallow program this morning. Up bright and early leaving the bananas behind I pick up the Seneca lake Perchmaster at 5:45am. Splash down 6:00am. We are running a 2 color and a 3 color core both off inline boards. We also have a 5 ft probe rigger and a 10ft rigger down waiting for action. Troll for about 45 minutes frequently cleaning debris and wondering why we navigated through miles of clean water to fish this mind field! All the sudden the starboard board dunks but nobody home. Shortly after that it slams again and this time we have a fish on and it's a good one! After a nice healthy struggle we land a 8.5lb brown! Get our stuff back together and the 5 ft rigger fires within a second or two the aerial show begins with a real nice salmon putting up a tussle. Get organized again and that same rigger pops and luck would have it a 4lb bow joins us on board! At this point we realize we need a laker to complete the slam. With my trusty Victrola box on board we are very confident this can be done but decided to continue our same program for awhile just for kicks. About 15 minutes goes by and pow the 10 ft rigger fires. We work the fish in closer and we start to think this thing is acting like a laker. A bit closer and start to think this thing is looking like a laker......hot damn....it is a laker!!! Grand slam by 7:30!!! boooolllyyaah! We continue trolling with the action settling down and light conditions changing. Go through few color changes then all of the sudden the port inline board gets smashed and

Drag starts screaming. This is another quality fish. A bit later we land a 7lb 7oz land locked salmon!! This is when we decide to call it a awesome morning and put Perchecutioner in her lift!!! Dream weaver super slim green dolphin did all the work except for the big salmon. That was a dream weaver super glow blue whale. 2.5mph at the ball. 18 to 50 feet of water.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150731-14015002541907_thumb.jpg

post-150731-14015002815004_thumb.jpg

Good job good job can't have complaints on that day

Yea I can..... he told me too come back up.....and I didn't ....so...wawawa......... :lol:  :P ...

WTG Andy and "the Seneca lake Perchmaster" !!!!! :yes:  :yes:  :yes: 

Thanks guys, Hey Mike...not sure how often I will be on the water. The kids are full steam ahead with sports not to mention we bought a travel trailer and are planning many camping trips. I will be out as much as I can and return some favors with good reports.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app