I'll bet he said he got them at the "Can"...... the red Can.... off the Niagara river. I think the can is 4 ish miles out of the mouth of the Niagara. There's a drop off very close to the can, where the bottom drops from roughly 50 to 150 fetet. It can be fantastic fishing there when conditions are right.

I fished Wilson today- started at 370 and trolled back to 120'. Rough day for me- I couldn't get anything going- 2 skipper kings and a nice steelhead out deep and 1 laker at around 120'. Good job overthelimit- I'm looking for a new game plan for the morning

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Laughed out of wilson and started in 200 only to find cold water 39 down 30. Motored over closer to niagara and found better water. 3 for 3 so far. One nice steelie a 10 plus laker and a smaller king. Still waiting for an adult king.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Got one more steelie and three skippies on sliders. Didn't mark Tha much bait in the same area you mentioned. Will be out tomorrow morning probably launching at Fort niagara tomorrow. The ride back at 5 was not fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I worked the can Friday night, managed 4 fish in about 3 hours.  Decent bait pods but fish are real scattered from the East winds. Biggest King was 14 lbs.  A few days of set up westerlies should help this week.