Another decent mourning went 10 for 16

6 kings

2 steelhead

2 cohos

Fished mainly between 100-140 from the harbor to Webster park before I had to run back to launch so wife could go to work riggers at 28 and 45 down.

A 3 color and a 7 color off boards all took hits the 7 color was the hot rod of the day with a carmel dolphin ish spoon

Edited by minion

Nice will be out there in the morning

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

How did you do today ?

We launched at I bay today and did pretty well over all

2 kings

5 steelhead

4 lakers

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-154185-14016378544039_thumb.jpg

fished 135 fow to 170 fow 29 and 55 down. water temp on surface was 56, 60 foot down was 41 deg 11 hits boated 7 1 atlantic 2 steelhead 2 coho  and 2 kings nothing over 10 lbs all went back in lady O!!!  but better than the skunks that everyone at hughes was complaining about all fish were rigger bite and cheaters hot spoon was a stinger 42nd. dipseys and boards were untouched!! big USGS boat all over in front of ginna looked like it was dragging some sort of nets.

mike

Edited by insufishent

Ya I saw that thing. All our fish came of riggers 25-45 down and 3 and 7 colors off boards all caught fish a Orange and char nk28 was our hot spoon along with yeck frog with pearl the 42 nd never fired for us

I am planning on going out this evening for a couple hours and tomarrow mourning I may go out of either bear or I bay if my partner decides on what he's doing . If you ever need to fill a seat ill be more than happy

Edited by minion

Went out from 630-9 only two fish in the boat a coho and a steelhead. Had two other releases with no body home. there was a huge amount of bait in the 125-145fow from 60 to the bottom. Don't think they were very hungry both hits came on the three color lead

fished over to ginna yesterday morning 180-225 fow 3 hits all came on 225 dipsey pulling a custom blk/silver fly behind a sd went 1 for 3 :no:  :no:  :no:  on the kings! landed a 13lbser couldn't buy a hit on the riggers tried f/f and a bunch of different spoons but none would fire. surface temps were 55 deg and 43 deg down 60 foot marks all over the screen. I should have run some cheaters up top for coho and steelhead!!!

We had a great mourning landed around 20 fish lost count to be honest. And lost a few really nice fish in the upper teens I would guess 3,5 and 7 color leads were hot. Steelie dans in the early am and frog and dolphins after sun came up also took quite a few on uv gator down 45' a lot of steelhead and 5-6 kings fished mostly 200-250 FOW