We were asking ourselves the question yesterday. It's getting close to the usual dates and we need to know whether or not to make lodging arrangements.

We will work on a new entry form, will post link as soon as possible:

Just a bit of info for now:

-Pro Entry will be $700

-Am Entry will be $250

-You will be able to send in payment by mail and also we will have a walk in location or 2 in Oswego or Pulaski

Tom

Edited by A-TOM-MIK

Thank you Tom.

One thing. In your original announcement you wrote that the amateur entree fee is $300, but on the registration form it says $250. Is this by mistake or did you lower the fee?

Thank you, Cornelis.

The am division was changed up and there is now no observer required for am division. This is what we did in Sodus last year also- worked out well. This is what the ams have asked for for years. Get a buddy, your kid or your wife and sign up! Its great fun!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As fish tails and hook n up stated no observer needed and entry will be 250.00 tournament director in olcott will be back mon tournament changes and rules will be on here Monday or tue . That is 250 ams and only no observer for ams as well. 700 pros and MUST have observer

The am division was changed up and there is now no observer required for am division. This is what we did in Sodus last year also- worked out well. This is what the ams have asked for for years. Get a buddy, your kid or your wife and sign up! Its great fun!

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join in on fun tournaments in Oswego and Sodus. Link to last years pictures attached:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151621816989064.1073741837.114262564063&type=3

I am looking forward to the new rules being posted.  With the new no-observer rule set in the Am division, I am curious on what the fish limit is and amount of rods limit.  I personally prefer more fish than less, but I think the tournament would benefit  by lowering the limit to 6 or less.  More teams would likely get involved.  I don't care on the rod limit, I just want to be sure I get it strait this year. lol

Going to be a great tournament. I'm trying to convince the wife to join me and my son and we'll be entering a family team , so Lucky Enuff is in !!!

I too am interested in seeing the new rules. However, I would like to see a 9 fish box opposed to 6.

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

This yr the committee hired a fly banner plane to fly over the eastern end of lake Ontario to remind you of the rod limit Rod.

:lol:  Captain oblivious.....that's me !   I got this one though.....6 rods max for the Am   :yes:

I too am interested in seeing the new rules. However, I would like to see a 9 fish box opposed to 6.

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Me too Al,  And 9 it is :yes:   The survey we took last year for Sodus was pretty overwhelming for 6 fish for the AM.  I like more personally so hopefully others do also.

Edited by Fishtails