87 starcraft islander hardtop

Thinking about upgrading to a lil bigger boat. Looking for someone who possibly wants a smaller rig. I'm looking for a 24 to 26 ft boat. This is fully rigged and has a merc 9.9 kicker 4 stroke everything is in great shape and she fishes all day on very little gas. Sits on a duel Axel venture galvanized trailer (2005) and tows like a dream. This boat loads on and off the bunk trailer like a dream.The v6 main motor has never been used for trolling it has always had a kicker. Also has sea star hydraulic steering. All floors replaced 3 yes ago and covered with vinyl. Duel batteries with perko switch and kicker runs off of main tank.

post-148813-0-04250800-1401622597_thumb.jpg

Edited by slow rollin

I do not have the type of boat you are looking to trade with. But if your interested is selling it in the future I would be interested pm me if you decide you want to sell. Thanks Chris

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thinking about upgrading to a lil bigger boat. Looking for someone who possibly wants a smaller rig. I'm looking for a 24 to 26 ft boat. This is fully rigged and has a merc 9.9 kicker 4 stroke everything is in great shape and she fishes all day on very little gas. Sits on a duel Axel venture galvanized trailer (2005) and tows like a dream. This boat loads on and off the bunk trailer like a dream.The v6 main motor has never been used for trolling it has always had a kicker. Also has sea star hydraulic steering. All floors replaced 3 yes ago and covered with vinyl. Duel batteries with perko switch and kicker runs off of main tank.

What's the length of the boat?

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I think that might be my first Lake O boat. I had one with same hard top, traded it up at Deseanor Marine, Sandy Pond for a new Baha in 97. When I had the boat it was original paint. Can't mistake the hard top, very custom job.

If it is, you've treated her very well, by her looks.....